Tuesday, December 11, 2012

PLS01 The Paper Loft Sketch Challenge!

Welcome to The Paper Loft Sketch Challenge!
The challenge will run from 12/11/2012 to 12/31/2012.
One winner will be chosen. The winner will receive a prize package of The Paper Loft products PLUS the winner will be our February 2013 Paper Loft Guest Designer!
Our Guest Designer will get a special badge and will have their projects featured on our blog throughout the month of February.  
 
To participate: Make a project (card, scrap layout or any project that works with the sketch) using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the link widget at the bottom of this post. The Paper Loft products are not required to participate, but the winner will be chosen from a participant that uses The Paper Loft products somewhere on their project. You may enter as many times as you want.
Please use a direct link to your post. 

If you upload to online galleries, please also use keyword PLS01. 


Here is a PLS01 sketch card from Anna Wight using papers from Huckleberry Pond.


The Paper Loft products:






Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

10 comments:

  1. OH YAY!!!! SO exciting... a FIRST SKETCH!!!! YAY!!!! :) I'll be on it in a few days... tonight was Monday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I placed an order so I can have some of your PERFECT papers to use on the skectch. Hope they arrive in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and LOVE the sketch! Will try to get something made!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay...got it done ahead of the deadline :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch and got mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My order finaly got here, YEAH, I LOVE these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Card #3 - I guess you can say I am obsessed with these papers. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun sketch! I am SO excited that you guys have decided to do sketch challenges. I'm a little to late to participate this time, so I'm not entering my link in the widget, but here is a link to the card I created: http://craftypaperbee.blogspot.com/2013/01/pls01-paper-loft-sketch-challenge.html.
    Looking forward to the next challenge. I LOVE Paper Loft papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant idea's.....sketch are so amazing attractive work,thanks for sharing Plastic card printing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete