Monday, March 4, 2013

PLS04 The Paper Loft Sketch & Guest Designer Contest

Welcome to The Paper Loft PLS04 Sketch Challenge! 
The challenge will run from 3/5/2013 to 3/31/2013

Our Guest Designer will get a special badge and will have their projects featured on our blog throughout the month of May.  


To participate: Make a project (card, scrap layout or any project that works with the sketch) using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the link widget at the bottom of this post. The Paper Loft products are not required to participate, but the winner will be chosen from a participant that uses The Paper Loft products somewhere on their project.


 You may enter as many times as you want. 




9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun sketch challenge I had a lot of fun using the sketch for this layout. It was nice using paper from my stash. For my layout I used the Funkysaurus line I picked up at CKC in Tulsa last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thses papers, greta for guy cards. Sketch was wonderful to work with, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...I am trying to upload my thumbnail. Not sure if this is working. Submitting for a challenge is new to me but a goal I have is to submit more. Thanks Paper Loft for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got you added in with this entry. Jeanne

      http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-paper-loft-sketch-challenge.html

      Delete
  5. I tried a new one and this time I think I got it correct! Thanks, it's been fun and I love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch, I had fun using the sketch and the In the Zone collection, it's really the perfect collection for my boyw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples girls! Thanks for entering! New contest starts later this week!

    ReplyDelete