Friday, May 10, 2013

PLS06 The Paper Loft May Sketch & Guest Designer Contest!

Welcome to The Paper Loft PLS06 Sketch & Guest Designer Challenge! 
The challenge will run from 5/10/2013 to 5/31/2013

Our Guest Designer will get a $30 Gift Certificate, a special badge and will have their projects featured on our blog throughout the month of July.  


To participate: Make a project (card, scrap layout or any project that works with the sketch) using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the link widget at the bottom of this post. The Paper Loft products are not required to participate, but the winner will be chosen from a participant that uses The Paper Loft products somewhere on their project.


 You may enter as many times as you want. 


7 comments:

  1. I was worried about this sketch! LOL I love how my card turned out. Fabulous papers, especially for the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this sketch! So happy to have just found you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had so much fun with this! First time using a sketch! Thanks Kim for talking me into it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch and the collection In The Zone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure I am not eligible again but I had these stamps on my desk and it just lent themselves to the circles...

    ReplyDelete